Be ready to be the rockstar of the party with this rich, creamy, chunky and oh so tasty guacamole. Dip, dunk, scoop, lick. Get lusty.
- 1 Serrano Chili, roughly chopped
- 1 Small Onion, (½ cup), roughly chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, peeled
- ½ Cup Cilantro Leaves, closely packed plus extra finely chopped for garnish
- 4 Medium Sized Ripe Avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tsp Kosher Salt or more for taste
- 1 Tbsp Umé by FlavurLust
- 1 Tbsp Fried Garlic
- In a food processor, roughly puree the serrano chilli, onion, garlic, cilantro and lime juice until it becomes a semi smooth paste, think baby food consistency
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds and scrape the flesh into a large bowl. Using a fork/potato masher/stiff whisk gently mash the avocados. Add the puree and gently fold to combine. We are just combining things here, don’t take your anger out on it!
- Drizzle with Umé by FlavurLust and sprinkle the extra cilantro and fried garlic with as much or as little flare as you feel like